Canada is one of the best places in the world to live with most positive immigration policies in the world. World Economic Forum ranks Canada as the world’s seventh most efficient labor market.
Canada Migration Benefits
- Migration possible for skilled workers
- Great opportunities for software professionals
- Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship within three years of arrival with PR status.
- Dual Citizenship
- Entitlement to government welfare benefits (in case of necessity)
- Free medical facilities, free education, old age insurance, unemployment insurance etc.
- Minimal government regulations in starting your own business
- Average earnings for new migrants : $25,000 to $70,000 per annum
- Inexpensive cost of living
Immigration through Express Entry:
Your Application for PR is evaluated through an online system called the Express Entry. This system follows point-based system and a score is prepared based on the information in the profile. The Express entry system is managed through the following steps.
- Verification of language proficiency test credentials
- Submit your Profile
- Invitation to apply for PR
- Fly to Canada
Canada Migration Categories
Eligible candidates can migrate and settle permanently in Canada through the following streams:
- Federal Economic Programme (Express Entry)
- Investor Immigrant
- Provincial Nomination
- Self-employed persons
- Quebec-selected worker