GRADUATION OPPORTUNITIES IN GERMANY
- November 27, 2020
- Posted by: Manjoorans Academy
- Category: Latest News
How about pursuing a nursing degree from a country which has a strong economy and one of the best medicine and healthcare systems in the world?
Well, Don’t be!
The paradise of Higher Education awaits and welcomes you warmly!
Welcome to Germany; the land of diverse and fascinating landscapes, cultures and cities!
Germany is a country that invites students from all over the world, with a warm and cordial heart. This country located at the heart of Europe, is home to dense greenery, magical castles, charming landscapes, buzzing cities and rolling mountains. To its south, the country has the famous Alps peaks and its sparkling lakes.
With a population of 3.6 million, Berlin is the largest German city, followed by Hamburg and Munich. With pulsating cities and quitter towns that boasts of its proud culture, Germany is definitely a paradise to live in.
Some of the other qualities that make Germany more attractive and inviting are;
- The country’s excellent quality of life
- Large number of universities with top world rankings
- Top quality education
- Its globally valued degrees which have high employability
- The affordable Cost of Living
Why Study Nursing in Germany?
Though Germany has a vast array of courses to offer one of the most preferred and best courses available in Germany, is nursing. Being one of the popular professions in the country, nursing offers handsome salary and better living conditions for the employees. The country is at dire need of qualified nurses and the German Government has plans to create more jobs and to make the profession more attractive.
Interested students can look at the options of specializations available, which are:
- Regular Nurses
- Geriatric/ Gerontological Nurses
- Paediatric Nurses
Geriatric Assistant Nursing Program in Germany
- The duration of this course offered in Germany ranges from two to three years
- No other expenses to be met, but the basic expense.
- Offers the students a stipend of 900 euros per month.
- After the completion of the program, the students can either continue in the field, start to work as geriatric nursing assistants or choose to pursue higher education in the field as well.
- The basic requirement – a pass in any stream of class 12 and also a B1 or B2 certification in German language as well.
With the rise in the number of people needing permanent care, mostly the ageing, elderly ones, the demand for ‘geriatric’ nursing or nurses has become very relevant. Therefore, choosing a training in geriatric nursing would surely offer a secure job and a much promising career prospect as well.