Nurses who wish to work in German-speaking hospitals must learn specific medical German vocabulary and expressions used in the German medical system. We help you meet the linguistic requirements of working in Germany and the course offered is comprehensively designed for the medical field. The training also focuses on daily language used in work situations. The program ensures conversation and pronunciation exercises based on practice of relevant content to assure better communication between nurses and the patients.
Levels of German Training:
There are 6 levels in German Course training and we start each level from the scratch.
- Improves vocabulary
- Build on basic grammar
- Make you capable to speak and write simple enquiries and its answers
- Basic Grammar Structures
- Discussions on specific topics
Complicated sentence making and speaking
- Familiarize you with everyday situations
- Make you capable to read and understand simple sentences
- Immersing into issues related with work scenario
- Discussions on more difficult topics
You will be a fluent German Speaker