WEBINAR ON ‘EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION’
- January 6, 2021
- Posted by: contentking
- Category: Latest News
Do you want to earn a specialization from a reputed college abroad?
Do you wish to make a difference in the lives of young children by providing quality care and education?
If yes, then you are lucky!!
Early childhood and education programs are very important area that needs to be paid good attention. With the changing times, this area of study is gaining more importance globally. By mastering the field candidates can really grow to make a difference in the lives of young children, gather a deeper understanding of the field and help in providing quality care and education to kids. Since these programs are now gaining more attention now, it is important to earn your specialization from a globally recognized institution.
Where to Study ‘Early Childhood and Education Program’?
North Island College, Canada is offering various programs which will help you specialize your skills with a diploma in infant/toddler care and/or children who require extra support.
North Island College provides mainly three Early Childhood and Education Programs. They are:
- Early Childhood Care & Education Certificate
- Early Childhood Care & Education Diploma
- Early Childhood Care and Education-Infants and Toddlers Diploma
Why choose NIC, Canada?
- Graduates are employment ready and enter a high demand in industry as soon as they’re done with their course.
- Graduates can qualify as Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) Assistant with select courses.
- Graduates has the opportunity to further pursue higher degrees in the Child and Youth Care stream.
- Programs offered by the North Island College, Canada starts in September.
Attend our Webinar for more details and interact with experts to clear your doubts…